We’re looking for a passionate writer with a talent for using clear, action-oriented language to explain complex processes. You’ll help us create outstanding customer support content, email notices, recommendations for in-product enhancements, plus keep general information up to date. Most importantly, you’ll make sure we always have our clients’ backs any time someone has a question.
As part of the marketing team, this role has a lot of opportunity for personal and professional development as our company enters a phase of rapid growth.
- Copywriting — Write, update, and maintain high-quality Knowledge Center content that is accurate and easy to understand — all while staying true to the brand’s helpful and friendly voice.
- Analysis — Use data and user feedback to measure the effectiveness of current support content, proactively identify new topics where content should be developed, and look for better ways to deliver content when clients need it.
- Research — Keep abreast of industry news and regulations that may impact OnPay users and support content.
- Teamwork + Communication — Work collaboratively with product, client experience, and partner teams to gather customer insights, find gaps in our content, and prepare for product launches.
Traits We Seek:
- A clear, compelling writer with the ability to explain complex concepts to a lay audience
- Detail oriented — every “i” dotted and “t” crossed
- Inquisitive problem solver, who likes to tinker, unravel technical challenges, and figure out all the angles
- Strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Able — and eager — to receive feedback to reach the very best end result
- Empathy for our clients. You need to be able to put yourself in their shoes to write for them effectively.
Experience and Skills:
We want to say that you should have 2-4 years of experience in technical writing roles (for non-technical audiences), UI writing, or long-form copywriting, but we’d hate to discourage anyone who doesn’t quite fit the bill. Bonus points for experience or education in the accounting, finance, legal, or education fields. Any experience creating video content is also a plus.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with opportunity for annual increases
- Three weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks, weekly company lunch
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.