The New Accounts team is responsible for helping our clients get started quickly, easily and accurately. We fully understand that it is our clients’ success that make us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Help prospective clients learn more about OnPay.
- Guide new clients through the onboarding process up to and including running their first pay run.
- Learn and navigate OnPay systems in order to respond to client issues.
- Provide our clients with support regarding the resolution of issues via OnPay’s online portal and phone.
- Respond to client inquiries promptly and professionally.
Traits We Seek:
- Responds promptly and professionally.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Desires to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Problem solver enjoys helping others.
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy.
Experience and Skills:
- Significant experience in a technical customer service role.
- Inside sales experience.
- Significant experience in payroll (FPC/CPP strongly preferred).
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Xero and QuickBooks knowledge.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance.
- Three weeks paid time off/vacation plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Industry-specific training.
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Company lunch every week.
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass.
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company.
If interested, please send a resume and cover message to email@example.com.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.