We’re looking for a talented analyst to help our teams optimize performance, improve processes, and scale effectively. This is a great fit for someone who adapts quickly to learning new technology and loves the challenge of wrangling data into meaningful, actionable insights. You’ll help everyone work faster and smarter by empowering teams with clean data and effective automation.
- Maintain data and CRM records — help keep our records clean, up-to-date, and reliable
- Build and maintain marketing and sales automation to streamline communications and data
- Design, develop and circulate key reports for the marketing and sales teams
- Partner with teams cross-functionally to gather requirements to launch new tools and processes
- Keep abreast of new technical releases, available beta features, and data privacy/security best practices
- Train staff on key internal tech platforms, including HubSpot
Traits We Seek:
- Analytically inclined — You’re be comfortable getting into the weeds with an Excel spreadsheet, but you’ll also have a knack for streamlining the details
- Interpersonal and communication skills — You are eager to build collaborative relationships, understand operations and requirements across teams, and work together to deliver successful projects
- A pioneering spirit — You’re proactive, solution-oriented, and not intimidated by a project without a defined roadmap
- Technical sleuth — You enjoy diving into software both new and familiar, and you’re happy to be the go-to when there’s a question or a problem to look into
- Excellent organizational skills — You’re comfortable working with a lot of moving parts, sticking to deadlines, and documenting processes
- A creative problem solver —- You’ll be able to approach problems with balanced streaks of creative and analytical, logical thinking
Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a marketing, sales, or data analyst role
- Familiarity with databases and sales software — HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar. Certification in one or more platforms would be a strong plus.
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexibility on working location — remotely or in our amazing office in Atlanta’s Ponce City Market
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing technology company
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Industry-specific training
- If working in Atlanta: Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Free parking or monthly MARTA pass
If interested please apply here, or send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.