The Sales Development Team within OnPay New Accounts is primarily responsible for engagement with prospective and incoming clients to familiarize them with OnPay’s system and services. The day-to-day activity of a Sales Development Representative involves conducting outbound calls and emails to extend invitations, generate qualified sales opportunities, and set consultation appointments with the intent of helping our clients get started quickly, easily, and accurately. We fully understand that it is our clients’ success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Engage with prospective clients to help them learn more about OnPay.
- Learn and navigate OnPay systems in order to respond to client issues.
- Provide our prospects & clients with support through the enrollment process via OnPay’s online portal and phone.
- Respond to prospect and client inquiries promptly and professionally.
Traits We Seek:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients.
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with a sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Problem solver that enjoys helping others.
- Collaborative, team mentality.
- Self-starter with a desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a technical customer service role.
- Inside sales experience (6 months – 2 years).
- Experience in payroll (FPC/CPP strongly preferred).
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance.
- Three weeks paid time off/vacation plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Industry-specific training.
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass.
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company.
If interested, please send resume and cover message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.