The Sales Development Team at OnPay is primarily responsible for engagement with prospective and incoming clients to familiarize them with OnPay’s system and services. The day-to-day activity of a Sales Development Representative involves conducting outbound calls and emails to extend invitations, generate qualified sales opportunities, and set consultation appointments with the intent of helping our clients get started quickly, easily, and accurately. We fully understand that it is our client’s success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Engage with prospective clients to help them learn more about OnPay.
- Learn and navigate OnPay systems in order to respond to client issues.
- Provide our prospects & clients with support through the enrollment process via OnPay’s online portal and phone.
- Respond to prospect and client inquiries promptly and professionally.
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Must be coachable while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with a sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented and very organized.
- Problem solver that enjoys helping others.
- Collaborative, team mentality.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service role.
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible Work Options
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Three weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.