Sales Consultants at OnPay are primarily responsible for engaging with prospective and incoming clients to familiarize them with OnPay’s system and services. The day-to-day activity of a Sales Consultant involves conducting outbound calls and emails to educate prospects regarding OnPay, generate qualified sales opportunities, and provide consultative guidance to prospects and clients on how to get started with our services quickly, easily, and accurately. We fully understand that it is our client’s success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Learn and navigate the OnPay system in order to respond to client inquiries
- Act as the initial point of contact by contacting prospects to introduce them to our level of customer service and answer any system-based questions
- Engage with prospective clients to help them learn more about OnPay
- Provide consultative assistance to prospective clients through the 7-step enrollment process
- Respond to prospect and client inquiries promptly and professionally
- Manage Zendesk tickets for prospective clients that have questions about OnPay services and pricing
- Discover roadblocks and design flaws with the system and work with developers to resolve them
- Gather information from prospects and build a foundation for future conversations with OnPays Onboarding Team
- Schedule calls for prospective clients with our benefits team for further guidance
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Must be coachable while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empath
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with a sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver that enjoys helping others
- Collaborative, team mentality
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years in a customer service role.
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible Work Options
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested please apply here, or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.