As a Payroll Product Consultant, you will be a go to resource for our internal stakeholders. You will collaborate across multiple teams to help research and resolve complex client issues.
- Assist internal stakeholders with the research and resolution of client issues.
- Provide consulting expertise for OnPay products, partners, and integrations.
- Guide internal stakeholders on the critical functions of the OnPay system.
- Troubleshoot significant issues for clients and OnPay teams.
- Assist with the development and delivery of internal stakeholder training.
- Collaborate closely with departments to understand their needs.
- Answering all product-related questions promptly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders
- Point of escalation for internal stakeholders
Traits We Seek:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be curious and willing to learn
- Positive and approachable attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and a proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Team-oriented and a willingness to roll up sleeves and “get into the weeds.”
- The ability to articulate, engage and inspire.
- A strong growth mindset.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of payroll experience (FPC/CPP strongly preferred).
- 1-2 years experience in a technical customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Flexible Work Options
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Three weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
OnPay is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates from multiple backgrounds and lifestyles to create a broader set of perspectives. We make all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.