OnPay’s Implementation team is responsible for assisting new clients transition to our award-winning software. This role offers an exciting opportunity to ensure clients begin their journey with OnPay on a foundation of precision and accuracy. We fully understand that it is our client’s success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Assist New Account Coordinators with onboarding setup and processes
- Proficiently organize and prioritize new client data requests to meet set deadlines for account transition
- Audit and enter all prior payroll and employee information into client accounts
- Perform follow-ups with New Account Coordinators to ensure data collection is accurate and complete
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Methodical temperament, with a keen attention to detail
- Assumes ownership of tasks along with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates strong sense of urgency to enhance the client’s onboarding experience
- Willingness to go above and beyond without hesitation
- Problem solver, enjoys helping others
Education and Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills, disciplined approach to work product
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication
- Experience in a precision data entry/or implementation role
- College degree preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible work options
- Competitive pay rates with yearly merit increases
- Three weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.