OnPay is seeking a talented Manager of Client Experience who will direct and oversee the organization’s client experience operations. This role will serve as a key member of the Client Success leadership team and will assist in defining strategic priorities that help improve core metrics such as NPS, retention, and client growth. In this role, a candidate can leverage data as well as have a deep understanding of our client base to influence their decision-making process. This candidate must also be passionate about developing and motivating a team that is responsible for delighting retaining and expanding our existing customer base.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains departmental supervisory staff
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality client experience
- Establishes performance metrics for client experience specialists
- Establishes service levels and requirements for the department
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze client feedback
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention
- Acts as a liaison between the client experience team and other departments in the company
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Traits We Seek:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, going from technical/financial to client interaction with ease
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of stakeholders
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company
- Capacity to influence desired outcomes without direct authority
- Aspiration for personal career growth and development
- Self-discipline with a strong work ethic
- Critical thinker, continuous improvement mindset
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver enjoys helping others
- Solid analytical skills, ability to learn at a fast pace
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, strongly preferred
- At least five years of related experience required, with prior management experience required
- Experience with workforce management
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible work options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401(k)
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
If interested please apply here, or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.