As a Channel Account Manager you are responsible for being our Partner’s biggest advocate within OnPay. OnPay’s Partner Channel focuses on accounting and bookkeeping firms who utilize OnPay to provide a full-service solution to their clients. You will focus on building long term relationships with partner firms, starting from client acquisition and lasting through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Provide exceptional client service to Partners
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and build trust across the Partner Channel
- Become a product expert and share this knowledge with existing Partners
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Traits We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping clients use OnPay technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Self-starter, sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Payroll knowledge preferred
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks – company lunch every Wednesday
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested, please send your resume and cover message with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.