As a Channel Account Executive you are responsible for driving growth within the OnPay Partner Channel through strategic business development and exceptional client service. The key initiative of our Partners sales team is to identify accounting and bookkeeping firms whose expertise when coupled with ours provides a full-service solution to our mutual business clients. You will focus on building long term relationships with partner firms, starting from client acquisition and lasting through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and drive excitement and growth across the Partner Channel
- Meet with decision makers to communicate OnPay’s value proposition
- Become a product expert and share this expertise with potential partners
- Meet with industry leaders to understand industry needs and build relationships
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Develop trusted relationships internally and externally. Maintain regular contact with stakeholders at senior management level for key partners
Traits We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping clients use OnPay technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Payroll knowledge preferred
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with eligible increases
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks – company lunch every Wednesday
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested, please send your resume and cover message with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.