We’re looking for a well-rounded marketer with balanced streaks of creative and analytical thinking. You’ll get to put your fingerprints on impactful projects across a wide range of product marketing competencies. This role has a lot of opportunity for personal and professional development as our company enters a phase of rapid growth.
- Project management — In partnership with our Sr. PMM, work collaboratively with teams across the organization to plan and deliver high-impact projects, including campaigns, product launches, and improved marketing ops
- Email campaigns and automation — Make sure we’re getting great email content in front of the right audiences at the right time — from writing engaging email copy and building HTML templates, to running A/B tests and automating how campaigns send
- Messaging and copywriting — Develop, edit, and proofread engaging collateral to support customer acquisition and retention, product awareness, and cross-sell goals
- Research — Keep abreast of the market, customer insights, and competitive landscape that impact our product and customers
- Data ops and analysis — Assist in analyzing the data and making recommendations to improve marketing performance
Traits We Seek:
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and as a team
- Analytically inclined — You can dig into a spreadsheet and parse data into meaningful insights
- Excellent writing chops — You can develop clear, effective copy for email, web, and other channels
- A pioneering spirit — You’re proactive, solution-oriented, and not intimidated by a project without a defined roadmap
- Project management — You have a knack for organization and know how to keep projects moving forward efficiently
- Interpersonal skills — You are eager to build collaborative relationships across teams and work together to deliver successful projects
Experience and Skills:
We want to say that you should have 2-4 years of relevant marketing experience, but we’d hate to discourage anyone who doesn’t quite fit the bill. Some previous experience working with HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar is highly desirable. Not required, but you’d get bonus points for experience or education in the payroll, accounting, finance, or HR fields.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Competitive pay rates with opportunity for annual increases
- Three weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Industry-specific training
- Convenient Midtown Atlanta location with free parking or monthly MARTA pass
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
If interested, please send your resume and cover message with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by applicable laws.